Enter a full or partial part number here to search for product datasheets.
Electronic Design Engineer:
The Janus Remote Communications division of Connor-Winfield Corporation,
an M2M/IoT solution provider, is seeking a talented Electronic Design
Engineer to join our dynamic and fast paced engineering department.
Under the direction of the Wireless Design Manager and Senior Electrical
Engineers, the Electronic Design Engineer designs and develops
electronic circuits, systems, software structures and controls for new
and existing products providing for accurate functional design,
planning, and applications. Additionally, the Electrical Engineer
supplies technical expertise in product planning and conducts research
to resolve issues, improve designs, and develop new methods and
approaches to practical engineering with a focus on quality, efficiency
and cost effectiveness.
- Work in new product development teams and design activities, meet specification requirements and maintain a high level of engineering standards.
- Redesign and maintain existing products, focusing on improvement of the products.
- Design digital communication, control and logic controls systems.
- Design software control systems using microprocessors, FPGAs, and CPLDs.
- Participate in project management activities focusing on the completion of the projects on time and within budgetary constraints.
- Develop prototypes and oversee the construction of new products or modifications to existing products.
- Develop test procedures, design automated test fixtures for product testing. Perform standardized testing of products including electrical testing, thermal limit testing, full load testing, power supply testing, and other stress testing.
- Conduct research to solve engineering problems, improve and develop new methods and approaches to product application, problems and solutions.
- Work independently and participate on cross-functional teams focused on continuous, on-going improvement of processes, methods, productivity, quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering (EE|EET) or a combination of education and experience.
- Strong working knowledge of digital and analog circuits required.
- Working knowledge of schematic capture tools is required.
- Working knowledge or experience with open source platforms is a plus.
- Candidate must possess strong technical skills.
- Candidate must have the ability to be flexible and prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
- Candidates must possess strong communication skills.
Please submit resumes to:
2359 Diehl Rd.
Aurora, IL 60502
ATTN: Human Resources
or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connor-Winfield is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a high quality, healthy and safe working environment for our employees.
All applicants applying for US job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.